This list is no longer maintained, since any plugin or theme can now be integrated with qTranslate-X, see Integration Guide for details. However, oftentimes, a standardly implemented plugin or theme comes already integrated out of box, which would make the list below very long. If you encounter a plugin or theme, which needs integration, let the author know the link to the Integration Guide and suggest to integrate their piece with qTranslate-X. It might be quicker though to do the integration by yourselves, or to hire a PHP developer in complex enough cases.
Below is the list of some plugins reported to be compatible with qTranslate-X without an additional integrating plugin:
- ALO EasyMail Newsletter
- BuddyPress and its satellites.
- Facebook comments WordPress
- Cookie Law Info
- Dynamic Widgets
- Envira Gallery with this fix.
- Google XML Sitemaps (use url like domain.com/xx/sitemap.xml for a sitemap in a non-default language)
- Google XML Sitemaps v3 for qTranslate (option “Compatibility Functions” must be on). This plugin is now rather obsolete and unsupported, use Google XML Sitemaps or ‘XML Sitemaps’ under Yoast SEO.
- IP Loc8 – sets active language on the first visit based on the country located by IP.
- Multiple content blocks
- TheCartPress eCommerce Shopping Cart
- Tiny MCE Advanced
- WP Photo Album Plus